Fry an egg, make fresh naan and enjoy the feeling of India in a bite!
2 Tbsp Ghee or any vegetable oil
3 Tbsp Mustard seeds
1 Red chilli, chopped
1 Large onion, chopped
1 Garlic clove, minced
3 Medium sized Tomatoes, chopped
1 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
2 Cups of a day old basmati rice.
A handful of Cilantro, chopped
01. In a cast iron pot, heat ghee or oil and sauté the onion until translucent.
02. After a couple of minutes, add garlic together with mustard seeds. Stir with a wood spoon for two minutes.
03. Add chilli and turmeric. Stir until combine.
04. Stir regularly while adding rice, tomatoes and cilantro. (Be careful with tomatoes, you don't want them to be completely cooked).
05. Taste and season to perfection. Serve with fresh made Naan and fried eggs.
I hope you truly enjoy it, and please drop me a line if you have any feedback! ♡